Thursday, February 10, 2011

Seaweeds Salad With Salted Eggs

This is my first time to prepare Seaweeds salad.  It's kind of an experimental on my part but I was impressed, it did turn out well.






Ingredients:
- half kilo of seaweeds
- tomatoes
- onions
- 4 salted eggs, sliced
- half cup of white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:
- boil water and dip seaweeds to remove the slimy part and the saltiness.  I dipped the seaweeds about 10 minutes.
- cut tomatoes, onions.
- put the seaweeds, onions, tomatoes into a salad bowl and toss it with vinegar, salt and pepper.
- lastly, top it up with the sliced salted eggs.

This is how I've done it, others may have different way to do it. Try to experiment, that is the time you will learn about cooking.

0 comments em “Seaweeds Salad With Salted Eggs”

Post a Comment

 

The World Food Receipes Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger